Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe couldn't be easier. It makes a pretty presentation, as well.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagepepperidge farm nantucket dark chocolate chunk cookies, any crispy variety
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted* or 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Lightly grease 9" springform pan. Place cookies in zipper plastic bag. Close and crush with rolling pin until crumbs form. Combine cookie crumbs with butter. Press into bottom of pan.
- BAKE 10 minute Let cool in pan.
- SPOON ice cream onto cookie shell. Freeze 1 hours.
- SPREAD fudge topping on top of ice cream. Top with pecans. Cover and freeze 3 hours or overnight. To serve, cut into wedges. Top with whipped cream.
- TIP: To toast, spread pecans or walnuts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 minute or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.