Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'll let the ingredients speak for themselves! From Go Bananas! When I have bananas that are very ripe, I peel and slice them and put them in air-tight containers and store them in the freezer.The time listed in this recipe does not include the time needed to freeze bananas.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas, sliced
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup espresso or 1⁄2 cup very strong coffee, chilled
- 2 teaspoons sugar (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients except for whipped cream in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cocoa powder, if desired.
The very inviting photo caught my eye and I knew I had to try this drink. I followed the recipe,halving all the ingredients except for the chocolate syrup and the sugar for one serving. It is one of the most delicious drinks I've ever had. It's creamy with just the right amount of sweetness. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
Yum, this was really nice, the banana & coffee go so well together surprisingly, was a little sweet for me so would probably cut the sugar out next time, thanks!
Yummy!!! I did have to use powder milk... and I used Irish Cream syrup in plaec of sugar. This made 3 servings for us. We loved it!