Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Frothy Drink!
Make and share this Frosty Pineapple Crush recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces Absolut citron vodka
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce redrum rum
- Pour the Absolut Citron vodka, pineapple vodka and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake and strain into a collins glass 1/4 filled with crushed ice. Pour the RedRum rum on top.
- Put a slice of pineapple and a cherry on an umbrella and place on the side of glass as garnish.