Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate flavored instant coffee (Cappuccino mocha mix) can be used in place of the regular coffee.
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee, dry
- 3 1⁄2 cups small ice cubes
- In blender container, place all ingredients except ice; blend until well mixed.
- Add ice cubes a few at a time, blending well after each addition until smooth.
Yum, this was a very nice breakfast treat today that I'll do again! The flavor was very strong on the coffee end, which I really like. I could have added more ice cubes but this was just fine with my 1 cup of cubes. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Bargain Basement tag game.