Frosty Mocha (Diabetic)
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- Pour the coffee, half-and-half, Splenda, and cocoa powder into a blender.
- Blend to mix.
- Add half of the ice and blend briefly (about 15 seconds) until ice is incorporated.
- Add the rest of the ice and blend once more.
- Pour into a tall 12-ounce glass.
- Calories 61.
- Carbohydrate 10 grams.
- Protein 2 grams.
- Fat 0.5 gram (saturated 0).
- Fiber 0 grams.
- Sodium 67 milligrams.
- Diabetic exchange = 1/2 carbohydrate.
- WW point comparison = I point.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
LM - I made this drink tonight as a hot mocha instead as I've not been feeling well and wanted something warm. It works great and is not overly sweet. Love the purity of the flavors. I used an espresso as the coffee and then followed everything except the ice. Just served it hot in a mug. YUMMY! Tagged in Photo Tag. (**Updated 5/1) Vic this is so good cold! I wanted to update and tell you that I made it just as stated using fresh brewed coffee and this time over ice and it is a wonderful refreshing treat! Tagged in honor of your sweet DH who passed away all too soon! Love you gf! )