Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watermelon, honeydew and cantalope blended with ice to make a lovely summer drink!
- 2 cups watermelon, cut in chunks
- 2 cups honeydew melon, cut in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup cantaloupe, cut in chunks, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, frozen (may substitute blueberries or cherries)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey) (optional)
- Place all ingredients in the blender in order listed. Put on the lid and process until smooth. You may need to pulse it once or twice.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy! You may garnish the glasses with a strawberry is desired.
This was good. The watermelon is the most prominent flavour. The first time I made this today, I didn't freeze the fruit, the second time I did....much better. What a great way to get your daily vitamins and fiber. A new breakfast drink. Thanks so much for sharing Sharon.