Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool and refreshing smoothie. To make it low-cal, just use low-fat yogurt and skim milk for a delicious treat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries or 1 1⁄2 cups huckleberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine blueberries or huckleberries, peaches and milk in a blender.
- Cover and process on high until smooth.
- Add yogurt, honey, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Process until well blended.
- Serve immediately.
One of the best smoothies I've had in a while. Used blueberrys, 1/4 cup honey and only a scant 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg (because I'm not a member of the Nutmeg Fan Club). The amount of cinnamon is perfect and seems to compliment the vanilla yogurt. This is now at the top of my smoothie sensations list.