1/1 Photo of Frosty Caterpillar Dessert
This was in my 2006 Best of Country Cooking cookbook. Something cute and easy for the kids to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 4 scoops raspberry-orange sherbet (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 pieces shoestring red licorice (about 2-inch each)
- 2 miniature marshmallows
- 1 red-hot candies (or similar candy)
- 8 assorted colored dots decorative candies
- 3 gummy worms
- 1Sprinkle cookie crumbs on serving platter. Arrange sherbert scoops in a zigzag pattern over crumbs, forming a caterpillar.
- 2For eyes, press chocolate chips into the first scoop.
- 3Using a toothpick, make two small holes above eyes.
- 4For antennae, insert the end of a licorice piece ino each marshmallow; insert the other end of licorice in the holes.
- 5Add red hot for nose.
- 6Press Dots onto the back of the caterpillar.
- 7Garnish with gummy worms.
- 8Serve immediately or cover lightly with plactic wrap and keep in freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosty Caterpillar Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: