Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
i got this from a cooking for 2 magazine. have not tried yet, but it sure looks good.
Make and share this Frosted Walnut Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- in a small mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- beat in egg and vanilla.
- combine the flour and cocoa.
- gradually add to creamed mixture.
- stir in the walnuts.
- coat a 6 inch round springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with sugar.
- add the batter.
- place pan on a baking sheet.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20-25.
- minutes or until a toothpick, inserted near the center comes out clean.
- cool on a wire rack.
- remove sides of pan.
- in a small bowl, combine frosting ingredients.
- spread over the pie.