- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 lb pecans, halved (this is equivalent to 4-5 cups)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Liberally spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, such as Pam.
- Beat egg white and water until foamy, not stiff.
- Stir in pecans to coat.
- Mix salt, sugar and cinnamon together and add to coated pecans.
- Toss pecans until thoroughly coated.
- Place coated pecans on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, TURNING EVERY 5-6 MINUTES (this is VERY important to the success of the recipe) Remove from oven and stir again before cooling.