1/2 Photos of Frosted Brownie Pizza
Easy and delicious! The original recipe calls for 1/2 c flaked coconut, toasted and 1/2 c chopped pecans toasted to put on top, but I leave them off for my picky family. Instead of 1 1/2 c m&ms, I will often use only 3/4 cup and chop up kit kat bars or other candy bars to use for the second 3/4 cup. I also usually use the mini milk chocolate baking M&Ms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, cocoa, and sugar.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in flour til smooth.
- 3Add eggs and beat til smooth.
- 4Spread onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or til toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7In a mixing bowl, beat confectioner's sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and enough milk to achieve spreading consistency.
- 8Spread over brownie crust.
- 9Top with M&Ms.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frosted Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.7
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.2 mg
- Sodium 157.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 52.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g