Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are similar to the classic frog in a pond. But for grown ups. I served these at my 21st, as the childrens version was my favourite as a kid. I also made a non-alcoholic version with a different colour jelly for the kids. Theyre great fun for a party To decorate, you will need:. Plastic shot glasses, Smal cocktail umbrellas, Mini freddo frog heads.
- Line up shot glasses on a flat tray, this makes moving them easier.
- Mix jelly and boiling water in a jug with a spout.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add vodka, stir.
- Pour into the shot glasses and put in fridge.
- On the day of serving, sit a freddo head on each jelly shot and place cocktail umbrella next to him.
- The umbrella can be used to loosen the jelly from the sides, then down it like a shot.
- Kids can eat it with a spoon, dont want to encourage them to have shots -- .
these are awesome,i make mine just like this! good on you for posting :):)