~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This quick and easy salad is sure to please. My mom made it once a week during the summer. French bread goes great with it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm can of chili over stove.
- 2Put all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3When chili is warmed, put on the salad and then mix.
- 4Serve immediately so lettuce doesnt wilt.
- 5This is a perfect picnic salad.
- 6If you are wanting to prepare it at a park, just have the chili ready to go in a seperate container, and add when ready to eat.
Browse Our Top To Go... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fritos Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 365.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fritos corn chips