Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not sure where this recipe is from but it is very quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (colby jack)
- 1 (11 ounce) canmexican style corn, drained
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients and heat in microwave for 5 minutes. Stir and serve with Fritos or chips of your choice!
This is a very tasty, creamy, flavoful dip! It is great with Fritos, but also plain chips. And I like that it is quick & easy to mix together. Will be making this again. made for Spring PAC,2011.