Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried these yet, but they sure sound fun and delicious! Wouldn't they be great at a party? From Thru the Grapevine by the Junior League of Elmira.
- 1 lb hot dog (or 1-2 pkg small cocktail hot dogs)
- 3⁄4 cup Bourbon (can use more) or 3⁄4 cup rye meal (can use more)
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- Cut hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- Put in frying pan with all the ingredients.
- Simmer for 1 hour; if liquid dries too much, add more whiskey.
- Serve hot with toothpicks.