Recipe by Jennie17
Perfect for a Saturday morning breakfast or brunch! If you don't have amish starter, use Amish Friendship Bread and Starter to get started.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 cups amish starter
- 1⁄2 cup milk (plus 1/4 cup if needed)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in larger mixing bowl.
- In smaller bowl, combine starter, oil, milk, and egg.
- Add to ingredients in larger mixing bowl and mix on medium speed.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown.