Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good appetizer or snack recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless cooked ham, cut into inch cubes
- oil (for frying)
cheese dipping sauce
- 5 ounces processed cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- In a shallow bowl,beat eggs and milk. In another bowl,combine the bread crumbs,Parmesan cheese and parsley, Dip ham cubes in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 inch of oil to 375. Fry ham cubes, a few at a time, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small saucepan, heat cheese and milk over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in salsa. Serve with ham cubes.