Recipe by Victoria & Scott Cohen
easy, tasty, no hassle, serves small army or six teenage boys. I raised four kids and found that this was a winner.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 package no yolk noodles
- Velveeta cheese slices
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- brown beef in a skillet with the chopped onions.
- when near finished, drain off the fat as well as possible.
- Boil water in large pot for noodles, adding a small amount of oil to avoid noodles sticking.
- blend chopped pepper, tom sauce garlic in with the meat.
- cover and let simmer for about ten minutes.
- Drain noodles and blend all in the large pot.
- dump all into casserole dish and cover with thick slices (about 1/4 in) of Velveeta cheese.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 40 minutes and serve.
- The no-yokes will not turn to mush so you can reheat the leftovers the next day.