Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use your favourite crepe recipe to prepare this dish. There are many recipes on Zaar. The filling is delicious!! Source: Internet by Chef Sean Laceby, Blomidon Inn
- 2 cups fresh wild blueberries
- 1 cup fresh well-ripened peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 -6 blue pansy fresh edible flowers
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Mix together brown sugar & sour cream.
- Fold in fresh blueberries & peaches. Set aside.
- Place your prepared crepe on a serving plate.
- Spoon the fruit mixture in the middle of a crepe. Fold in both sides.
- Garnish generously with whipped cream along the crepe, and add the blue pansy flower and a sprinkling of wild blueberries.
- Serve and enjoy!