Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This was in 2006 quick cooking annual recipes cookbook. I plan on trying this in the next few days.
- 1 (19 ounce) canready-to serve minestrone soup (like progresso)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring twice.
- Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.