1/1 Photo of Fresh Tomato Garden Pasta
This is a recipe that I found in Taste of Home Light and Tasty. It makes a really quick and refreshing summertime pasta salad using fresh garden ingredients. Great served warm or at room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml farfalle pasta (bow ties)
- 113.39 g fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 medium tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml chives, minced
- 9.85 ml fresh basil, minced
- 78.07 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the cut beans for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2In a large bowl, blend together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, chives and basil.
- 4Drain the pasta, rinse under cool water, drain well and add to tomatoes mixture; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Crumble the cheese over all and serve.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Garden Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g