Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hari Phalliyon kae Pakorae From 1,000 Indian Recipes
Make and share this Fresh String/Green Bean Pakora Fritters With Ginger recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ajwain, crushed
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, fresh peeled and minced
- 300 g string beans, trimmed from the stem end only
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups oil, for deep frying
- You will also need 1 Recipe Basic Batter for Pakora Fritters.
- Prepare chat Masala if not store bought.
- Prepare basic batter, mix in the coriander, cumin, ajwain seeds & ginger. Add the beans to the batter.
- Heat the oil & fry the beans in 175-185° C oil. Transfer all the fried pakoras to paper napkins to soak of oil and then to a serving platter. Sprinkle the chaat masala on top, and serve.