Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers
- 236.59 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml herbes de provence
- 170.09 g salmon fillets, cut in 10 cubes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- Crust: in a bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and herbes de Provance. Mix well.
- Dip salmon in crumb mixture, pressing to coat on all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sear salmon until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and sear 1 minute more.