- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 6 ounces salmon fillets, cut in 10 cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: in a bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and herbes de Provance. Mix well.
- Dip salmon in crumb mixture, pressing to coat on all sides.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Sear salmon until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and sear 1 minute more.