Fresh Orange and Black Bean Salad
- In a large glass bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil and salt, stir well.
- Add the oranges, red bell pepper, celery, green onion and cilantro, stir throughly to coat.
- Chill ingredients in refrigerator while preparing beans Rinse beans and pick over.
- In a medium pot bring 4 cups of water to boil, add beans, reduce heat to simmer, partially cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until beans are tender, stirring ocassionally.
- When beans are tender, drain off water, and allow to cool.
- When beans are cool add to chilled mixture, tossing to coat.