Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. My window ledge herb garden gives me wonderful fresh herbs to use in cooking. I developed this recipe for a ranch bean dip that delivers on flavor, a bit of protein and isn't too hard on the waistline!
- 2 cups canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Place beans, ranch dressing, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Add herbs; puree until incorporated. Chill until ready to serve.