Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely citrussy variation on our regular fruit salad. This is courtesy of "Southern Living". Cooking time is the time required for chilling.
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- fresh mint sprig, for garnishing
- Place the orange and grapefruit pieces along with the grapes and chopped mint in a medium bowl, gently tossing to combine.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Stir together yogurt with the lemon rind, lemon juice and honey just before serving, and serve with fruit mixture.
- Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.