2 hrs 20 mins
A lovely citrussy variation on our regular fruit salad. This is courtesy of "Southern Living". Cooking time is the time required for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- fresh mint sprig, for garnishing
- 1Place the orange and grapefruit pieces along with the grapes and chopped mint in a medium bowl, gently tossing to combine.
- 2Cover and chill 2 hours.
- 3Stir together yogurt with the lemon rind, lemon juice and honey just before serving, and serve with fruit mixture.
- 4Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit With Lemon-Mint Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g