Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with all kinds of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas, grapes, canteloupe, apples, etc.). When one of my friends stayed with me during a visit, I came up with this for a quick breakfast before we headed out for the day. If I make it for just a few people, I serve it on the side so you have the option to dip your fruit or top it with as little or as much as you prefer. I make a big bowl of fresh fruit (8-10 cups of whatever is in season) along with this recipe. I have also served it for a family brunch and used this as a yogurt dressing for the fruit. I came back with no leftovers, and several requests for the recipe. This stuff is good!!!
- 1 (8 ounce) container Greek yogurt, plain or 1 (8 ounce) container vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract, good quality
- In a small bowl - combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar (or honey), and vanilla.
- Mix well, then store in the fridge.
- NOTE: This will coat up to 8-10 cups of fruit if used as a dressing.