Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is perfect to serve on those warm days. A slice of sweet bread with a tall glass of ice tea .
- 6 cups assorted chopped or sliced fresh fruit
- 2 limes, juice of
- 3 tablespoons wild berry nectar
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, finely chopped
- COMBINE fruit in large bowl.
- Add lime juice, nectar and mint; toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is too good. It is so fresh. It would be awesome if it was nice and warm outside. Really very quick and easy. I used honey dew melon, cantalope,orange, apricot, black berries and strawberries. I could not find any wild berry nectur up here so I used some strawberries, raspberries and blackberries put them in a blender with 3 ice cubes and a tablespoon of pineapple frozen concentrate. I got some fresh mint out of the garden. This was a fantastic dessert tonight every one loved it. Very healthy too I might add. Thank you