Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are elegant! Simply the best dessert to take to a potluck or gathering of friends.
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped sweetened and flavored w/ vanilla
- 2 cups fresh fruit, strawberries,kiwi,blueberries etc. (or any combo of your liking)
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Pat into a 9x13 pan.
- Beat instant pudding mixes, milk and ice cream until creamy.
- Place this mixture on crumb layer.
- Add whipped topping and then chill well Top with sliced fresh fruit and serve.