Recipe by Bookwyrm in the Kitchen
This is my favorite breakfast because it is easy to prepare and easy to eat! It can also double as a healthy snack and is much healthier than any jelly or jam--just real fruit!
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (try reduced-fat or omega-3 for better benefits)
- 1⁄4 cup berries (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 1 flat bread (or set of sandwich-thins, aim for 90-100 calories)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your flat bread and spread 1 tbsp peanut butter on each side. *Note* if you have a large flat bread like the Flat-outs, cut in half before use.
- Cut berries or tear gently so they will lay flat and place on top of the peanut butter.
- Fold and enjoy! This can be prepared and refrigerated for days in advance.