A wonderful and very French summer tart, even though all of that French mustard sounds suspicious, it changes taste when it is cooked. It serves a lot of people as a snack, or as a first course
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease tart pan or pie pan and put in crust.
- Spread bottom of crust with mustard, sprinkle with half the cheese, cover with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with herbs and drizzle on olive oil.
- Bake at 375° for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.