1/3 Photos of French Tomato Mustard Pie
A wonderful and very French summer tart, even though all of that French mustard sounds suspicious, it changes taste when it is cooked. It serves a lot of people as a snack, or as a first course
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Grease tart pan or pie pan and put in crust.
- 3Spread bottom of crust with mustard, sprinkle with half the cheese, cover with tomato slices.
- 4Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with herbs and drizzle on olive oil.
- 6Bake at 375° for about 30 minutes.
- 7Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Tomato Mustard Pie
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 148.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence