1 hr 20 mins
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
This is a delicious breakfast recipe on a cold winter morning. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2280
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut rolls into 1-inch cubes and place in a sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 2In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing until smooth after each one.
- 3Stir in milk, half and half, 1/2 cup syrup, almond flavoring and nuts if desired.
- 4Pour the mixture over the bread cubes making sure all are saturated. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 5Remove from fridge and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Bake at 350°F 40-50 minutes.
- 6Cover with foil last 15 minutes to prevent over browning if necessary.
- 7Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining syrup and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (2065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 267.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g