Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good one for steaks.
Make and share this French Tarragon Steak Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a cup, stir together all ingredients.
- Rub full amount all over steaks before grilling.
- Makes about 1/3 cup.
Sensational!!!! Everyone was making noises while they were eating their steaks!
I made this for dinner tonight and all I can say is wow! A great change of pace for a steak, savory, moist, and flavorful. The tarragon and shallots give a wonderful flavor. I seared it in a cast iron skillet with some olive oil and finished it in the oven and the shallots caramelized beautifully. A keeper!