Recipe by Kata Zlata
Easy to prepare, cheap, and good as garnishment with meat, instead of potato purée. Interesting, so try it!
- 600 g green lentils
- 1 big carrot
- 1 onion, chopped
- 80 g butter
- 1 small celery
- fresh parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the washed lentils into the cold water.
- Add carrot and chopped onion.
- Bring it to boil, and then cook on a low heat, until the lentil is soft (about 2 hours).
- During the cooking, after about 1 1/2 hour add parsley, celery and garlic.
- Now, drain the vegetables and puree them together in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, add salt, pepper, and butter, mix it well.
- Serve it immediately.