Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here is an easy one! It has only cheese and honey on French bread but it was called "Milk and Honey Bread" in "It Tastes Too Good To Be Kosher" by Peter Weissenstein. I wanted the name here to reflect the actual ingredients since there is no milk in the recipe! I think Mr. Weissenstein gave the recipe that name since Israel is sometimes called the land of milk and honey but that's only my guess. Hope you like it.
- Cut the bread diagonally in half.
- Scoop out the soft inside.
- Fill the bottom half with cheese and put the honey on top of the cheese.
- Cover with the top half of the bread.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.