Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was among other "torn out from a magazine" recipe. Its at least 25yrs old and I really cannot remember if I ever made it or not, so let me know what you think about it. This is very low carbs!
- 1 lb frankfurter, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fat (I'd use canola oil)
- 1 onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I'd leave out)
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- toast (I'd use brown rice)
- Brown franks in fat; add onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Cook slowly until onion is tender.
- Add sour cream, stirring constantly.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve at once on toast.