Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool Southeast Asian drink
- 3⁄4 cup ice cube
- 1⁄2 cup pistacho nuts, shelled
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 1⁄4 liters milk
- Place ice cubes in a blender or food processor and process in bursts for 5 minutes, or until the ice is crushed.
- Place the ice in 4 tall glasses.
- Place 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, caster sugar, ground cardamom and teaspoon cinnamon in the blender.
- Process for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add milk, process until frothy and pour over the ice.
Yum! Drank this for breakfast one morning and really enjoyed it! (but don't forget the sugar like I did on my first try)The nuts give this a little bit of a heartier texture and feel, I really enjoyed that. Made for the Hot Pink Panthers, ZWT9.