Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool Southeast Asian drink
Make and share this Fragrant Milk Sherbet recipe from Food.com.
- Place ice cubes in a blender or food processor and process in bursts for 5 minutes, or until the ice is crushed.
- Place the ice in 4 tall glasses.
- Place 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, caster sugar, ground cardamom and teaspoon cinnamon in the blender.
- Process for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Add milk, process until frothy and pour over the ice.
Yum! Drank this for breakfast one morning and really enjoyed it! (but don't forget the sugar like I did on my first try)The nuts give this a little bit of a heartier texture and feel, I really enjoyed that. Made for the Hot Pink Panthers, ZWT9.