1/8 Photos of Fragrant Chicken Thighs and Fennel
6 hrs 10 mins
A fragrant chicken recipe for the slowcooker or can bake in the oven at 375.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the slowcooker: Place chicken thighs in bottom of slowcooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with thinly sliced fennel, onion, garlic, stewed tomatoes, brown sugar and wine.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 3For the oven: Preheat to 375. Place chicken thighs in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with all remaining ingredients.
- 4Bake at 375 for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fragrant Chicken Thighs and Fennel
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 492.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 31.9 g