Recipe by Tinkerbell_16
I made up this salsa recipe today - the first one that I've done on my own - kind of an experiment although my mom makes salsa. Anyhoo....this salsa uses four different kinds of peppers. Enjoy!
- 5 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 red jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 large anaheim chili, roasted and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions (approx. 1 green onion)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast Anaheim chili pepper on medium to medium/high heat in a pan on the stove.
- Chop all peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, and onions.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly together in bowl.
- Can be eaten with tortilla chips, tacos, burritos, etc. - any Mexican or Spanish food is good.