Recipe by lets.eat
A good burger with dry vegetable soup mix and cheese. This recipe came from one of the women's magazines.
Top Review by Marsha D.
This is another recipe that I think rates higher than a 5* You gotta give it a try if you haven't. It was wonderful! DH and I loved the flavor of the burgers. I used Knorr Vegetable Dry soup mix,red onions, and cheese, I omitted the stuffed olives (I had none in pantry). We grilled the burgers on the grill, they turned out nice and brown and juicy inside.YUMMY! This is a keeper for sure!! THanks for sharing your delicious 4 Cheese Burger recipe!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packagespring vegetable soup mix, like Knorr
- 1⁄2 cup minced red onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded four cheese blend
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- shredded lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- pimento stuffed olive
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler or grill. In a bowl, combine beef, soup mix, red onion and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Form beef into 6 patties.
- Grill or broil 15 minutes turning once.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on each patty and cook 1 minute more or until meat is cooked to personal doneness. Place burgers on buns.
- Serve with lettuce, tomato and olive garnish, if desired.