Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is how my DH makes his Foul. I love it with Dill now it's my favorite. We normally eat it for breakfast with eggs and fresh bread.
- Use a non stick skillet. Turn the heat on medium and pour beans with water from can into pan .
- Add Tahini, olive oil, garlic,cumin,sea salt,dill.
- Allow to warm and then turn heat to low.
- Squeeze juice of one lemon and then mash the beans with a fork.
- Serve immediately with extra chopped dill and some chopped tomatoes for garnish.Drizzle extra Olive Oil on top and Eat immediately with warm bread.