This is how my DH makes his Foul. I love it with Dill now it's my favorite. We normally eat it for breakfast with eggs and fresh bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a non stick skillet. Turn the heat on medium and pour beans with water from can into pan .
- 2Add Tahini, olive oil, garlic,cumin,sea salt,dill.
- 3Allow to warm and then turn heat to low.
- 4Squeeze juice of one lemon and then mash the beans with a fork.
- 5Serve immediately with extra chopped dill and some chopped tomatoes for garnish.Drizzle extra Olive Oil on top and Eat immediately with warm bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foul Medammes With Dill (Masr)
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 619.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g