Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This was SO easy and SO delicious. I was afraid that much garlic might be overpowering, but the long cooking time made it just perfect!!! Recipe from www.foodnetwork.com, courtesy of Alton Brown
- Preheat oven to 350°F and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and brown on both sides in a wide fry pan or skillet over high heat.
- Remove from heat, add oil, thyme, and garlic cloves.
- Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from the oven, let rest for 5 to 10 minutes, carve, and serve.