3 hrs 25 mins
A great roll recipe for sandwiches and panini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the bowl of a stand mixer, stir together the water, honey, and yeast.
- 2Allow to proof for ten minutes until nice and frothy.
- 3Add 2 Tablespoons olive oil, salt, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon of the rosemary, and mix together.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together the remaining olive oil and herbs; set aside.
- 5Attach the dough hook and add the flour.
- 6Knead on medium for 10-12 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic and doesn't stick to your hands.
- 7Oil a large bowl and add the dough. Cover with a damp towel or plastic wrap and put in a draft-free area to rise for 1 1/2 - 2 hours, or until the dough doubles in size.
- 8Once risen, punch down, and divide into 12 equal size balls.
- 9Place on a greased baking sheet, cover with a damp towel, and allow to rise for 30-40 minutes.
- 10Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 11Using the remaining olive oil and herb mix, brush on top of each roll.
- 12Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and the rolls sound hollow.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Focaccia Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (820 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 389.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: