Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Soften the cream cheese and then beat the eggs in ONE AT A TIME.
- Then add the whey protein powder, pork rind flour, baking powder, seasonings and mix up.
- It will get somewhat thick.
- Then add the pizza cheese.
- Line a cake pan with parchment paper and spray generously with Pam Spread sticky batter evenly in cake pan Bake for 15 minutes at 425.
- If it's not brown enough for you, you can broil it for ONLY 2 minutes or less (or it will burn).
- Remove from oven, brush with olive oil and bake for 3-4 more minutes.
- Then let it sit to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Different topping may be added (sun-dried tomatoes, basil, etc.).