1/5 Photos of Fluffy Oven Scrambled Eggs
This is an easy way to do scrambled eggs while you prepare the rest of your breakfast. Recipe can be halved very easily and baked in an 8" square baking dish for the same amount of time. Recipe from Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Pour melted butter into a glass 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk eggs and salt together until well blended.
- 4Gradually whisk in milk.
- 5Pour egg mixture into the baking dish and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 6Stir, then bake 10 to 15 minutes more or until eggs are set to your liking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Oven Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 399.4 mg
- Sodium 622.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.3 g