This is a cool refreshing dessert! I am not sure how many this serves, but It is a nice large serving bowl.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (drained)
- 1 (5 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (reserved)
- 1/2 cup black walnut (optional)
- 3 bananas (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut (optional)
- 1Drain the juice from the pineapple into a bowl, set the pineapple aside.
- 2Add the pudding to the pineapple juice mix until smooth and creamy.
- 3Stir in sour cream and cool whip; mix well.
- 4Add pineapple, oranges, cherries and marshmallows and Coconut.
- 5Mix well sprinkle black walnuts on top.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- 7Just before serving, fresh sliced bananas may be added.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fluffy Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (2442 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 166.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g