Recipe by KimmieOH
This is a cool refreshing dessert! I am not sure how many this serves, but It is a nice large serving bowl.
Top Review by Gingerbear
If I could give this recipe 100 stars I would. Absolutely delicious and everyone MUST try this. I left out the bananas since I took it for a potluck. This is incredible. I could eat the entire bowl by myself in one setting. Definite keeper. Thank you so much for the great recipe and I hope that everyone tries this one. You will not regret it.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries (drained)
- 1 (5 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (reserved)
- 1⁄2 cup black walnut (optional)
- 3 bananas (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the juice from the pineapple into a bowl, set the pineapple aside.
- Add the pudding to the pineapple juice mix until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in sour cream and cool whip; mix well.
- Add pineapple, oranges, cherries and marshmallows and Coconut.
- Mix well sprinkle black walnuts on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Just before serving, fresh sliced bananas may be added.