Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Kinda like a healthy monster cookie, I really enjoy spiced oatmeal raisin cookies but cannot eat gluten. This recipe is also sugar-free.
- 28.34 g butter, melted
- 118.29 ml honey or 118.29 ml agave syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml quick oatmeal
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 29.58 ml flax seed meal (optional)
- Stir together butter and honey.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Blend together dry ingredients.
- Add wet to dry, stir until moistened.
- Fold in raisins.
- Scoop onto parchment lined sheet pans.
- Bake 8-10 minutes @ 325*F convection (350*F conventional).
I have tried several sugarless cookies. These are really good! They bake best in a convection oven. I added a little nutmeg and a dash of clove as well.