1/4 Photos of Flourless Pizza Crust Substitute
Since I should not eat bread or dough, this still allows me to eat my pizza. It is a soft crust since it is egg based. I add the garlic powder and grated cheese to give it a more pizza dough taste. I top it with extra lean beef, low-fat cheeses, sauce and veggies to keep it healthy.
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with a mixer until stiff.
- 2In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, Splenda, salt, garlic powder and cream cheese until smooth.
- 3Gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites BE VERY CAREFUL that you not to deflate the whites.
- 4Spray cooking spray on a medium-sized pizza pan.
- 5Spread mixture out on a pizza pan.
- 6Sprinkle with Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- 7Bake at 300 F for 20 minutes.
- 8Remove. Place on toppings and bake pizza. This will be a soft crust pizza.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Pizza Crust Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.6
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g