Since I should not eat bread or dough, this still allows me to eat my pizza. It is a soft crust since it is egg based. I add the garlic powder and grated cheese to give it a more pizza dough taste. I top it with extra lean beef, low-fat cheeses, sauce and veggies to keep it healthy.
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar with a mixer until stiff.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, Splenda, salt, garlic powder and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gently fold the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites BE VERY CAREFUL that you not to deflate the whites.
- Spray cooking spray on a medium-sized pizza pan.
- Spread mixture out on a pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 300 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove. Place on toppings and bake pizza. This will be a soft crust pizza.